INTELIGENTÉ LOGISTICKÉ RIEŠENIA
On the other hand, we denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled and demoralized by the charms of pleasure of the moment, so blinded by desire, that they cannot foresee the pain and trouble that are bound to ensue; and equal blame belongs to those who fail in their duty through weakness of will, which is the same as saying through shrinking from toil and pain.
- Providing high quality transportation services to all of our clients
- Invest in our employees to provide better service and company growth
- Worry about enviroment according to latest industry standards
- Safety as top priority in assuring safe work procedures
- Investing in technology to provide fast, acurate and cost-effective service
- Living up to highest industry standards
These cases are perfectly simple and easy to distinguish. In a free hour, when our power of choice is untrammelled and when nothing prevents our being able to do what we like best, every pleasure is to be welcomed and every pain avoided. But in certain circumstances and owing to the claims of duty or the obligations of business it will frequently occur that pleasures have to be repudiated and annoyances accepted. The wise man therefore always holds in these matters to this principle of selection: he rejects pleasures to secure other greater pleasures, or else he endures pains to avoid worse pains.